ILSI Europe proactively joins multi-stakeholder consortia formed to address different calls under the European Union (EU) Research Framework Programmes and other funding organisations. Throughout 37 years, ILSI Europe has been involved in over 20 successful projects and has build an expertise in EU-funded projects.
ILSI Europe’s audience and network consists of industry and academic experts in field of food safety, nutrition and sustainability. If you are looking for a partner in your consortium, these are the roles ILSI Europe can take on:
- Technical input such as analysis of state of the art in science, gaps analysis, research and innovation roadmaps
- Communication and dissemination
- Stakeholder engagement
- Project management:
- Consortium leader
- Work package leader
- Leader of Stakeholder, Scientific or Innovation Board
Calls of interest
ILSI Europe is particularly interested in calls within Horizon Europe Cluster 6: Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment. Our interest is however not limited to this cluster, nor to this funding programme.
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-FARM2FORK-01-2 New healthy and sustainable food products and processes
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-FARM2FORK-01-3 Thematic network tackling food fraud by translating research and innovation into practice
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-FARM2FORK-01-4 Climate change and food safety: effects of climate change on food safety across food systems
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-FARM2FORK-01-5 Creating smart and attractive tools to enhance healthy and sustainable food provision, eating and treating of food at home
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-FARM2FORK-01-6 Citizens’ science as an opportunity to foster the transition to sustainable food systems
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-FARM2FORK-01-7 Impact of the development of novel foods based on alternative sources of proteins this seems in line with our new research topics
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-FARM2FORK-01-8 Preventing and reducing food waste to reduce environmental impacts and to help reach 2030 climate targets
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-FARM2FORK-01-9 Microbiome as a flavour and texture in the organoleptic dietary shift
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-2 Regional ecosystems of innovation to foster food system transformation
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-3 The role of mainstream media, social media and marketing in fostering healthy and sustainable consumption patterns and how to encourage good practice
Interested to build a consortium with us to answer one of these calls? Contact Isabelle Guelinckx at email@example.com
ILSI Europe can sign a Letter of Commitment or Letter of support. We commit exclusively to one consortium per call.
Brokerage Event on 26 Sept 2023
An ILSI Europe delegation will be present at the Horizon Europe Cluster 6 Brokerage Event in Brussels on September 26. We hope to meet you there!