Since 1995, ILSI Europe has coordinated and participated in several projects under the European Commission’s Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Framework Programmes, and continues to do so in the Seventh Framework Programme and under Horizon 2020.
ILSI Europe is currently involved in 4 projects funded by the European Union in 2019.
Funded under Horizon 2020:
- FIT4FOOD2030: Fostering Integration and Transformation FOR FOOD 2030;
- FNS Cloud: Overcoming research infrastructure fragmentation to ensure a sustainable food system;
- SWEET: Sweeteners and Sweetness Enhancers: Impact on Health, Obesity, Safety and Sustainability.
In addition to these running projects, ILSI Europe has been proactive in joining consortia formed to address ‘Horizon 2020’ calls and contributed to applications submitted to the European Commission.
Funded under ERASMUS+ Continuous Education Programme:
- SUIT4FOOD: Sustainable Intervention technOlogies for controlling food Safety and Stability: a transnational, collaborative and multidisciplinary ERASMUS+ Programme.
Benefits of Being a Partner
Participating in EU-funded projects allows ILSI Europe to:
- contribute to cutting-edge scientific projects;
- expand its network of excellence and to closely collaborate with universities, institutes, organisations and companies around Europe through strong consortia;
- liaise with governmental representatives from the European Commission, EFSA, WHO, FAO, US FDA, Health Canada and national authorities through our expert groups and workshops we organise within the frame of these projects.
ILSI Europe’s network through EU-funded projects
This map shows the number of scientists that we collaborate with through EU-funded projects. In total, EU projects expand our network to more than 800 scientists of high calibre.
For more information about ILSI Europe’s participation in EU-Funded Projects, please contact Dr Tobias Recker at firstname.lastname@example.org our Senior Scientific Project Manager.
To click on the link to read more about our Past Projects.