18/04/2018 – 20/04/2018
Poster Abstract Submission — Deadline extended to 28 February 2018!
• British English spelling;
• Title: Arial font, font size 14, bold, 1.15 line spacing, centred text. Avoid lengthy titles;
• Authors’ names: Full names of all authors (i.e. first name and last name), Arial font, font size 14, bold, 1.15 line spacing, centred text, underline the author who has been designated to present, use superscript numbers (1, 2, 3…) to indicate affiliations (unless all authors have the same affiliation);
• Affiliations: Provide affiliations for each author by indicating the author’s Organisation and Country. Please define any acronyms you use by first spelling out the full name then adding the acronym in parentheses;
• Abstract Body: Max 300 words, Unstructured (one single paragraph, no headings), Arial font, font size 11, 1.15 line spacing, justified text.
Important: Abstracts which do not meet the requirements above will be sent back to authors and will not be reviewed.
To help you comply with the format requirements, we have created a template in MS Word (see below). You are strongly encouraged to use this template.
Template for abstracts
The template for abstracts can be downloaded: HERE. Abstracts not complying with the format requirements will be sent back to authors and will not be reviewed.
Where to submit?
You can only submit an abstract if you have been invited to this event. Participation is upon invitation only. If you are interested to attend, please contact us at: email@example.com.
To submit your abstract, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the following email subject: “Poster abstract for Food Allergy Symposium 2018”.
You will receive a confirmation of your abstract submission within 48 hours. If you have not received any confirmation passed this time, please contact us at email@example.com.
Extended to 28 February 2018.
Your abstract will be reviewed as quickly as possible by the symposium Scientific Committee. You should be notified whether your poster is accepted or not by the end of February 2018.
The flyer including the programme is available here.
• Prof. Clare Mills – Chair, University of Manchester (UK)
• Prof. Kirsten Beyer, Charité University Medical Centre (DE)
• Dr René Crevel, Rene Crevel Consulting (UK)
• Dr Montserrat Fernández Rivas, Hospital Clínico San Carlos (ES)
• Dr James Hindley, Indoor Biotechnologies (UK)
• Ms Sabine Schnadt, German Allergy and Asthma Association (DAAB) (DE)
• Prof. Stephen Taylor, University of Nebraska (FARRP) (US)
• Dr Ronald van Ree, Academic Medical Centre (NL)
• Dr Cyril Marsaux, ILSI Europe (BE)
Registration is open. You can register by clicking on the link below: Registration Food Allergy Symposium.
500€ for non-industry attendees
800€ for industry attendees
Deadline to register: 31 March 2018.
Venue and Accommodation
The symposium will take place at:
AYRE GRAN HOTEL COLON
C/ Pez Volador, 1
28007 Madrid, Spain
Tel: +34 914009900