A Key Partner for Science in Public Health
Our collaborative approach is mutually beneficial to scientists from industry, academic, and public sectors. Both large and small companies benefit from ILSI Europe’s network of the world’s leading scientists.
ILSI Europe provides an efficient and cost-effective way of pooling resources in order to identify and address important public health issues in food safety and nutrition from a scientific perspective.
ILSI Europe is funded primarily by its industry members. We also participate in European Commission-funded projects.
To get full insights on our latest scientific portfolio, we are pleased to share with you the ILSI Europe Activity Document 2021, which includes our European projects partnerships and collaboration with European and international stakeholders.
Our ambition is to tackle the most relevant scientific topics for our triparties, and continue working with you!
What is NEW for 2021?
- Sustainability Pillar and its first Task Force, ConSumEr SustainablE FooD ChoiceS (SEEDS) – Watch the introduction video here
- Sweet Perception Task Force – Watch here
- Different activity type in the Immunity Task Force: COVID-19 trial watch – Watch here
- Sensory Science and Consumer Behavior Task Force – Watch here
For more information on joining ILSI Europe contact Mr Ignacio Garamendi: email@example.com
- provides a neutral forum for scientists from academia, government, risk assessment bodies and industry to address topics of common interest related to nutrition, food safety and the environment;
- collaborates with international organisations like WHO, FAO and the European Commission to build the scientific basis for public health;
- provides access to a multidisciplinary network of leading scientists from government, academia, and industry;
- enables discussion of scientific issues on a pre-competitive basis;
- provides collective, cost-effective funding to build timely science in areas of public health interest;
- helps you to remain up-to-date regarding nutrition, food safety and environmental issues;
- provides an opportunity to contribute to scientific documents that are widely recognised as highly credible, reliable and relevant.