1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
The webinar will discuss functional aspects of COVID19 impacts on brain health, and how nutrition could play a role.
- Dr Helen Brooker (University of Exeter, UK) “The impact of COVID-19 on a healthy longitudinal over 50s cohort”
- Dr Joël Pincemail (CHU Liège, BE)
- Prof. Jan F. Stevens (Oregon State University, USA)
- Dr David Vauzour (University of East Anglia, UK)
- Prof. Wim Vanden Berghe (University of Antwerp, BE)
To register for the webinar, click here.
* Upon request, registrants will receive a voucher of equivalent value to the webinar fee, to be deduced from the cost of registration for the 4th Symposium on ‘Nutrition for the Ageing Brain’, 25-26 August 2022, Lisbon, Portugal.
For more information on this digital event, please contact Dr Lucie Geurts, Scientific Unit Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.