1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Innovative and digital technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain and Internet of Things (IoT), can enable the transformation of the food system into a demand-driven economy that provides consumers with healthy and sustainable food. The TITAN project, funded by the European Commission under the Horizon Europe programme, aims to support the pursuit of this goal through the deployment of 15 different technology pilots.
In this webinar, expert in AI ethics Christina Cociancig will provide guidance on the informed and aware governance of the ethical and data management risks of deploying such disruptive technologies. You will also discover the three TITAN's pilots based on AI.
- Ms Christina Cociancig, TITAN Ethics Advisor, AI Consultant and AI Ethics Researcher, DPO (AT)
- Ms Amparo Roca, COO at AI Talentum (ES)
- Mr Manos Karvounis, Research and Innovation Manager at Agroknow (GR)
- Dr Bert Popping, Chief Executive Officer at FOCOS (DE)
- Dr Isabelle Guelinckx, Scientific Program Director, ILSI Europe (BE)
- For more information on this digital event, please contact Mr Andrea Colafranceschi, EU Project Officer, ILSI Europe (BE) at firstname.lastname@example.org