Annual Symposium 2021
9:00 am – 3:34 pm
Background & Purpose
The 2021 ILSI Europe Annual Symposium (IEAS) is a premiere gathering of experts from around the world that meet to shed light on the current and future challenges on nutrition, food safety and sustainability. It is a key opportunity for stakeholders to contribute to give answer to these questions, discussing and debating on the themes in the spotlight.
Thanks to the multiple parallel session, this year’s program will trigger the interest of all curious scientific minds anywhere across the globe. A most promising scientific program is being finalised with exciting talks and inspiring speakers.
Early Career Scientist
In ILSI Europe, we envisage to be a talent accelerator and publicly recognise the value that Early Career Scientists bring to the scientific community. Therefore, the Early Career Scientists participating in our program will co-chair some of our session! More information will come soon!
Draft 2021 Agenda
- Session 2A – Transforming Food Systems: practical implementations
- Session 2B – Next Generation of Risk Assessment of chemicals
- Session 3A – Personalised Nutrition
- Session 3B – Nutrition for optimal sports performance – are there lessons for healthy ageing?
- Session 4A – Empowering consumer to make evidence based choices
- Early Career Scientist roundtable – Onward and upward as an Early Career Scientist
The confirmed spekaers will be announced very soon! Stay tuned!
Registrations will open soon!
For more information about our activities, please contact Erin Vera, Communications Manager at email@example.com
Dr Isabelle Guelinckx, Scientific Program Director
Registration and Payment
Mr Hugo Costa, Event and Office Assistant
+32 (0)2 771 00 14 – firstname.lastname@example.org