ILSI Europe fosters collaboration among the best scientists from industry, academia and the public sector to provide evidence-based scientific solutions and to pave the way forward in nutrition, food safety, consumer trust and sustainability.
To deliver science of the highest quality and integrity, scientists collaborate and share their unique expertise in expert groups, workshops, symposia and resulting publications.
Over the last few years, ILSI Europe has looked at ways to engage more with young scientists. After inviting many young scientists to take part in ILSI Europe Expert Groups, we have decided to give the opportunity to some young scientists to present their work via posters during the 2018 ILSI Europe’s Annual Symposium.
The selected presenters will receive the 2018 ILSI Europe Young Scientist Travel Award.
ILSI Europe will reimburse the awardees travel and accommodation costs up to 500 euros.
Please send an abstract to YoungScientists@ilsieurope.be, of maximum 250 words summarising your work, together with a CV (maximum 2 pages). If selected, you will present your work during a poster session.
- Working for a public institution (university, research institute);
- Having at least an MSc and a maximum of PhD + 5 years’ working experience;
- Work related to one of ILSI Europe’s Scientific Clusters:
- Food Safety;
- Exposure & Intake Assessment;
- Development and Healthy Ageing;
- Gut Microbiota and Health;
- Nutrition Security and Societal Aspects.
Closing date for applications: 30th November 2017